The recent taking into account of the Prematter is the continuation of the research concerning the matter just before the creation of the atoms.
For 2000 years, atoms had never been questioned in the creation of the matter of our planet and the stars in space.
We had known for a long time that atoms were scalable and that the atomic models of a century ago were not valid.
The atoms measure on average 10-10 meters and the electrons 10-18 meters. Between the two, there is the thickness of 100 million electrons and thus a very important zone, – in relation to the dimension of the elements, in which can be created excessively varied compounds, always with only the rules of operation of the Electrons and like everywhere and always the intervention of chance.
The electrons and objects of space
At primary level:
The first « observation » of the functioning of the electron bonds shows that the risk of creating a vacuum in space is compensated by disturbances in the arrangement of the electrons of the Ether around the place of the bonds,
- It is already an equilibration (entropisation ») of the distribution of electrons, corresponding to the gravity that will be formed in objects and any limited zones, or not, of space,
- And creation, all around the event, of rays that can move very far the « information », created at frequencies that form the so-called currently electromagnetic spectrum, and perhaps used as light and images for living beings.
Recent observations, with very sophisticated material at almost primordial level, have shown coloured objects, thus already reproduced « in light », which can be duplicated, randomly, elsewhere.
– At the higher level of the creation of matter:
Observations and study of « topological » subjects (Nobel Prize for Physics 2016) which are not « yet » of the usual atoms.
– Between the two levels, in a space still very important, is the ALL the creation of matter, which we consider differently according to the objects we observe, knowing that one and the same physics applies everywhere throughout the Universe .
These are mainly:
- The Earth, the only object that we are able to touch and observe in detail. It is a telluric planet, created exactly like all the other objects of space, with particularities due to its dimension and its environment, temperature of space in particular.
- The stars and all similar objects, « visible » or not, in their galaxies and other structures, created exactly as our planet, but under different conditions, especially dimensions and environment.
We see them poorly, but the improvements in observation equipment are permanent. We need to understand them to fully interpret the information gathered, which requires a good knowledge of light and vision.
- Nebulae and clouds, dark or not, more or less visible, existing in all galaxies, and elsewhere, since the beginning of the Universe, there is almost an eternity ago.
What we already know and the possible directions
– The physics of the Universe is unique and applicable to all levels in the same way.
There can be no mathematical rule adapted to certain specific levels of functioning, such as, for example, the general form or quantum physics if it exists.
– At the primordial level and just above.
This zone of creation of the matter is not well known, but has already been partially studied, following observations and tests of theories more or less accepted or abandoned.
- The electron bonds are always accompanied by:
- Creation of « rays of light » In return, these rays exist only if there is an electron bond.
- Increase in thermic agitation
- Abandoned or even studied theories have been able to use other elements and events normally created by electrons. These are mainly:
- String theories, probably based on observation or thought experiments in physics or mathematics. We can think that cords or ribbons of electrons were able to create compounds comparable to the small proteins and viruses of the living matter.
- The Standard Particle Model and the Supersymmetry of which some particles, observed in collisioners, could exist as real elements in the chain of creation of the compounds. These would be quarks and bosons, even those of Higgs, which would be intermediate elements.
- Quantic Mechanics based on mathematical elements invented and adapted to knowledge, such as the use of Qubits, which have been observed, confused with real, fugitive or instantaneous compounds.
– At the higher level of the creation of matter,
- We know the atoms, molecules and materials created, with no indication of their formation from more or less free electrons and protons formed at a precise stage in the evolution of compounds.
– There remains therefore much to know in the great zone between electrons and atoms, between small compounds and large objects, to the stars which could be formed of plasma without having passed through the atoms and molecules stage.
- Could studies in nanoscience and any particular developments, such as research in carbon chemistry and probably silicon, tell us which laws apply in certain cases despite the permanent presence of chance?
- Organic chemistry shows us very complicated compounds of strands or strings of electrons more or less overstressed. We should have similar objects that would prepare masses of homogeneous materials or crystals linked or not to the creation of atoms or molecules more or less easily fissile.
- Our study of electricity on Earth, based on known elements, shows the possibility of creating high temperature superconductivity electrical systems, if we know how to manipulate pre-atomic elements…
Physicists certainly still have many ideas …
This study is to be carried out on earth, of course, but the matter of the nebulae will always be very interesting to study.
This text will be incorporated in Chapter III of the Essay.
© – Philippe Dardel -28 April 2017